Aluminum Engine Super Case
Engine cases are all new construction with numerous design features added in right from the start. All cases are made from high-quality aluminum alloy and are fully CNC machined following strict quality control standards.
These Cases Feature:
- High-Quality Aluminum - 40-44 pounds
- Dual Relief for Type 1, 2, or 3 motors.
- Shuffle Pins in all mains saddles for a tight fit. Zero gap longevity
- Bubble Top / Raised Roof Design with a strong radius design adding strength and allowing clearance for up to 86mm Crank.
- Ported and Smooth for better flow
- Filled in behind #3 cylinder
- Drilled & Tapped for Full-Flow - w/ plugs supplied.
- Main oil gallery tapped for ease of cleaning
- Large Oil Pickup Tube
- Available machined for sand seal
- Available in 90.5/92 & 94 Bore sizes and for 8mm or 10mm Studs
- Modification to fan housing required
- Offered as a "stock" replacement case. This case has 8mm inserts for the head studs, Type 1 & 2 universal mounts and Type 1 & 3 dipstick locations. This case is designed to replace an original "universal" case and is considered a great upgrade over the "stock" magnesium case.
- "Super Stock" cases are the best choice for all-out hi-performance engine building. All "Super Stock" cases are made from a separate tooling from our "Stock" cases. These cases all feature "Bubble Top" construction. "Bubble Top" cases have a raised roof design which allows up to 84mm stroker cranks and rods full clearance without having to do any additional hand clearancing. All of these cases are filled in behind #3 cylinder